The Illinois Two Person Crew Bill, Senate Bill 24 (SB 24), is scheduled for a hearing in the House Transportation Committee tomorrow (5/7) at 2:00 p.m. Once again, show your support for SB 24 by using the link below to fill out a witness slip as a PROPONENT.
· Step #1: Click on the link below and fill in all the required personal information. In the Firm/Business/Agency section just list SMART-TD (do not list the railroad you work for).
· Step #2: In the Representation section just list your Local number or use the term "self" or "concerned citizen" or "railroad worker".
· Step #3: In the Position Section click on PROPONENT. Again, it's very important that you click on PROPONENT!
· Step #4: In the Testimony section click on Record of Appearance Only.
· Step #5: Click on "I agree to the terms of the ILGA Terms of Agreement."
· Step #6: Click on "Create Slip" and you'll be finished.
By submitting a witness slip as a PROPONENT of SB 24 you'll be telling the Committee members how important this legislation is to you and our members and how it affects public safety. The more PROPONENTS we have for SB 24 the better, so don't delay and fill your witness slip today!